Why, it’s my birthday too!
Here are some facts that would lead you to believe you are Katie Leas, born February 21, 1981:
- Your legal name is Catherine Marie
- You were almost named Sarah (nobody doesn’t like!)
- You were named after both of your great-grandmothers on your mom’s side and your grandmother on your father’s side (middle name)
- Your 30th birthday is next year on a national holiday- President’s Day
- shit, did you just say 30?
- The doctor wasn’t so sure you were coming out – his name? Dr. Mabee.
- You were born on a military base.
- You were a temperate and happy baby who liked mud puddles and sitting in baskets.
- Catherine with a “C,” Katie with a “K” – confusing people on the other end of the phone for 29 years.
- You learned your real first name sometime before kindergarten and subsequently when there were 2 Katie’s in your class, you spoke up and said, your real name was Catherine and you could go by that.
- aka: Kate Marie, Katie Duwee (really need to ask my godparents about that one), Bubbles/BubblesMcGee, Kat, Princess Mary LaLa
- You share a birthday with your aunt- Happy Birthday Mary Kay!
- Your best birthday so far was your 21st because you were surrounded by so many friends.
- Your worst birthday was your 26th.
- You’re thankful your parents didn’t stop after Brian.
- You were 3 weeks late. See, Tammi, I’ve actually improved!
- The Showbiz Pizza robot band is still scary!!!